Celebrating 60 Years!
Since 1960 Stagecraft has provided exceptional products and customer service. Our theater equipment can be found in your local school auditoriums, performing arts centers, churches and studios. We have withstood the test of time and are the most sought after specialty contractor in the western United States.
I wouldn’t mind building another theater just to have the opportunity to work with Stagecraft again.
The rigging work that has been performed by Stagecraft has been exceptional. We have enjoyed working with you and your crews. They have been timely and professional.
Bank of America Performing Arts Center
Experts in the Business
Our district places a very high priority on safety and we are always looking for opportunities to do a better job. The service your company provides us in maintaining our stages is highly valued and we hope to build on that by continuing the safety training each year.
The drapery and track are exactly what we needed. Our timeline was short and the Stagecraft Team delivered. Thanks for all your hard work to make this project a success.
Project Manager, Nike Interiors
Stagecraft is an ETCP Recognized Employer, committed to reduce risk and promote workplace safety.
Stagecraft agrees to abide by these Best Practices:
- Utilize ETCP Certified Electricians in management/lead/supervisory positions.
- Utilize ETCP Certified Technicians where appropriate.
- Promote electrical safety and safe practices in venues where we work.
- Encourage and support continuing education/training for renewal of ETCP credentials.
- Promote honesty and integrity to ensure electrical systems meet industry standards.
- Support industry initiatives to further electrical safety and research to promote safer venues.